So far, vacation has been a blast in so many ways. I’ve found that I’ve learned and re-realized so much already in this week home visiting family and friends that I thought I would list a few tidbits before Christmas day. (Can you tell that I really love lists?)
- my parent’s dog can be super cute, and super annoying (but so can mine…)
- I can out-eat most everyone in the family (excluding a brother and a few nephews)
- the more pain I’m in the less I care what I’m telling people (have a question you really want an answer to? just wait until I’m in serious pain, you’ll get the most honest answer ever)
- I really do have the most wonderful husband. He takes such good care of me
- my piano is gorgeous and I really need to practice more
- I can’t wait to get back to writing – I have all these stories percolating inside right now
- all 9 nephews and 3 nieces are the cutest ever. in. the . whole . world.
- i have a serious sweet tooth that refuses to be tamed
- it cannot be Christmas season without decorating the house with my mom
- dairy is a serious evil. (don’t touch it, Laura, it’s not worth it)
- I have some of the coolest friends in the world
- I frequently wake up just as tired as I was the night before
- Christmas movies are the best
- Celebrating Hanukkah is so much fun
- I think this list is long enough, I’ll stop now……….
So far we’ve : gone to a live play that a friend starred in (go Andrea!), had a hanukkah party, a dance party, movie nights, lunch with nephews/sister in law, cribbage games galore, spent the night over at some friends’, baked up a storm and I can’t remember what all else! It has been a fantastic week overall and this one is just beginning! I really don’t know that I’ll get back on here before the new year, so Merry Christmas and Happy New Year friends.
I look forward to getting back to posting regular and getting involved with my blogging buddies again. I have a growing list of things planned once the holidays are over but for now, I’m going to go find some juice full of veggies to help this upset stomach, turn the Christmas tree lights on and pretend that my body isn’t failing me.
Happy 7th night of Hanukkah and Christmas is only 3 days away (Oh, and Happy Anniversary Grandma and Grandpa and Mom and Dad!)
!(as you might have been able to tell, this was written earlier this week, on Sunday I believe, but due to some laptop difficulty and then busyness, this never got published! But, I decided to leave it as is, only remember that Christmas is tomorrow…. )